Ten ways I waste time at work.
2. Think up witty messages for my GChat status bar.
3. Check my blog’s Site Meter statistics eight times a day.
4. Drink coffee with other G-men and count how many days left until retirement (12,359).
5. Update my Netflix queue and speculate as to whether I’m optimizing my DVD-ordering strategy.
6. Listen to Yahoo LaunchCast and debate whether last year's crappy Better Than Ezra album merits a 20 or 30 (out of 100) rating.
7. Cheat on my daily Express crossword puzzle by looking up information on Wikipedia.
8. Read Gene Weingarten’s online WaPo chat transcript and steal his jokes.
9. Search for the latest “cool/trendy” YouTube video to share with my friends and prove i'm "in the know."
10. Wonder what people did before the Internet.